Food recycling for commercial kitchens
Paper Round offers effective food waste solutions for commercial kitchens including office canteens, restaurants, hotels, schools and food businesses. We provide full training and support to ensure your food recycling scheme runs smoothly.
Recycling your food waste with Paper Round is the best environmental solution as it is converted into biogas and liquid biofertiliser. Your impressive environmental performance could help you win new business and you will reduce your waste disposal costs despite the rising cost of landfill tax.
How does it work?
- Caddies or wheeled bins are lined with a compostable bio-sack and placed in areas to capture food waste where it is created.
- Your Kitchen staff put food waste into the 40 litre caddies or wheeled bins. This means all food waste including raw or uncooked meat or fish, bones and compostable packaging.
- When caddies are full, tie the sack and then empty into your wheeled bin in your loading area.
- Paper Round offers two levels of collection service:Bin exchange. We swap full 120 or 240 litre bins for clean, freshly washed bins. Hassle free and hygienic.
These fully compostable sacks line the caddies and ensure ease of service and hygiene for all staff involved. They also prevent potential odour and spillage issues.
40 litre - suitable for 40 litre caddies
120 litre - suitable for 120 litre wheeled bins
240 litre - suitable for 240 litre wheeled bins
Tough plastic caddies, ideal for office kitchenettes and small food preparation areas. Step on containers with pedal bin opening mechanism.
- Size: 30 litre pedal - w: 350mm h:440mm d: 350mm
40 litre - w: 420mm h:445mm d: 365mm
Designed to store full biodegradable sacks until collection. Full bin swapped for clean empty one.
- Capacity 120 or 240 litre
- Spherical bottoms for easy cleaning
For more information visit our shop and order online.