Food recycling for large offices
Large offices with multiple tea-points or a big canteen can significantly increase their recycling rate by separating food from their general waste. Recycling your food waste not only reduces your office’s carbon footprint and amount of waste produced but also creates biogas and biofertiliser.
Our service is hassle-free and tailored for large office buildings with a high number of tea-points and kitchenettes. It is simple, unobtrusive and always carried out with the utmost care and consideration for hygiene and the environment.
How does it work?
- Line your caddies with compostable bio-sacks and place them in the kitchen areas of your building to capture the food waste where it is created.
- Your staff put food waste into the caddies. This means all food waste including raw or uncooked meat or fish, bones and compostable packaging.
- When caddies are full, your cleaners tie the sacks and empty them into your wheeled bin. We can collect wheeled bins from your loading area or kitchen areas if they have lift access
- Paper Round offers two levels of collection service for the wheeled bins: Bin exchange. We will swap full 120 or 240 litre bins for clean, freshly washed bins. Hassle free and hygienic.
- Tip-on-site. Our specialist vehicle will empty your bins at your premises. We line the bins with compostable sacks but you will need to keep the bins clean, or for an additional fee we can wash it for you. This service is cheaper than bin exchange.
- Click here to see video of what happens to you your food after collection.
These fully compostable sacks line the caddies and ensure ease of service and hygiene for all staff involved. They also prevent potential odour and spillage issues.
10 litre - suitable for 7 litre caddies
40 litre - suitable for 40 litre caddies
Tough plastic caddies, ideal for office kitchenettes and small food preparation areas. Containers are practical, safe and secure
- Size: 10 litre - w: 250mm h: 190mm d: 188mm
40 litre - w: 238mm h:320mm d: 275mm
Secure, tough plastic caddy to store full bio-sacks in between collections. Hinged lid has locking mechanism.
- Capacity 120 and 240 litre.
For more information visit our shop and order online.