Food recycling for small offices
Small offices can benefit from food recycling in many ways. Recycling your food waste not only reduces your office’s carbon footprint and amount of waste produced but also creates valuable compost for farms in Kent.
Our service is hassle-free and tailored for office tea-points and kitchenettes.
It is simple, unobtrusive and always carried out with the utmost care and
consideration for hygiene and the environment.
How does it work?
- Line your caddy with a compostable bio-sack and place it on the kitchen counter.
- Office staff put food waste into the caddy. This includes all food waste including teabags, coffee grounds, raw or uncooked meat or fish, bones and bio-degradable packaging.
- When the caddy is full, tie the sack and then put into your 40 litre caddy.
- The 40 litre caddy is emptied by Paper Round on a weekly basis. We suggest that you line your 40 litre caddy with an ordinary plastic sack to avoid odours.
- Click here to see video of how waste food is converted into energy and biofertiliser
These fully compostable sacks line the caddies and ensure ease of service and hygiene for all staff involved. They also prevent potential odour and spillage issues.
10 litre - suitable for 7 litre caddies
40 litre - suitable for 40 litre caddies
Tough plastic caddies, ideal for office kitchenettes and small food preparation areas. Containers are practical, safe and secure
- Size: 7 litre - w: 250mm h: 190mm d: 188mm
10 litre - w: 238mm h:320mm d: 275mm
Secure, tough plastic caddy to store full bio-sacks in between collections. Hinged lid has locking mechanism.
- Capacity 40 litre
For more information visit our shop and order online.