- Secure destruction to BS EN 15713
- Staff vetted to BS 7858
- Secure vehicles with GPS tracking
- Closed loop recycling - view your stats online
Secure Paper, part of the BPR Group, has been safely disposing of sensitive data for nearly 20 years. We will ensure that your company’s integrity and reputation are kept safe and secure through the destruction of sensitive information. We understand that in today’s Information age we increasingly depend on digital forms of data storage. Secure Paper therefore offers a wide range of safe data disposal for all forms of confidential information to give you maximum security and complete peace of mind.
Our BS EN 15713 accredited shredder services include secure disposal of IT, mobile phones, CD-ROMs, DVDs, videotapes, X-rays, cheques, promotion vouchers, uniforms, product samples and prototypes. Because we are committed to the environment we make sure that all shredded materials are then recycled if possible or disposed off with the minimum environmental impact, in compliance with WEEE directive, Hazardous Waste Directive and ISO 14001 standards.
- NHS Trust, one of London's largest, uses Secure Paper to shred medical records and computer tapes. We collect from multiple locations and buildings.
- Medical charity entrusts us to destroy highly sensitive client and personnel records our client for the last 7 years.
- National political party uses us to shred confidential membership information - our client for 9 years.
- Law firm with just ten staff calls us monthly to empty their security bin. We destroy obsolete archives annually.
- Financial services firm has fortnightly collections from 16 bins distributed around their offices. Additional bulk clearances are carried out on demand.