Save time and money on your print
Wednesday 4th November 2015
At Paper Round Stationery we are excited to announce that we are now able to offer a full print service. That means we can print your business cards, letterheads, marketing brochures, newsletters and any other sort of professionally printed material.
How it works
The service is fully controlled by you through an online portal. We upload your printed items into your own online library. Each time you need to order, simply login and enter any new details directly to the templates. When setting up the system, you choose your paper preferences, ensuring consistency throughout your brand.Have a look at the online demo portal now by registering as a new user here:http://paperrounddemo.usersession.co.uk/
Did you know?
- The first book to be printed in English was produced in 1473 in Bruges
- William Caxton set up a press in Westminster in 1476 – the first book known to have been issued on it was an edition of Chaucer’s Canterbury tales
- William Caslon, an English gunsmith and designer of typefaces, designed the type for the first printed version of the United States Declaration of Independence
- Augustus Applegath invented the vertical press which was used to print “The Times” newspaper in the mid-19th century.
- In Victorian times lithography (the process of printing from a flat surface treated to repel the ink except where it’s needed for the print) was subject to great improvements, with the original limestone slabs being replaced by metal plates.
- Digital printing (the method used by Paper Round Stationery) is now seen as a viable alternative to litho printing.