Education and public sector
Paper Round has long standing relationships with educational institutes and public sector bodies in London and the South East. From Universities, to colleges and schools as well as the charity sector and Local Authority sites, we understand the need for a comprehensive approach which is sensitive to your range of occupants.
How does it work?
Mixed paper recycling
- When we collect from inside your workplace we recommend our blue heavy duty sacks. These sacks are great value, holding up to 20kg of paper in each.
- We also have a selection of wheeled bins available, specially designed for storing paper.
- Cardboard can be collected in the same blue heavy duty sacks too, just keep it in a separate sack to your paper.
- We also have large cubic meter sacks for those who produce larger volumes of cardboard; these are a good value solution for handling cardboard generated in post-rooms and delivery areas (only available in certain areas).
- Great for helping to boost your recycling rates and reduce your impact on the environment, our food recycling service is easy and hygienic with a range of containers including bins and caddies to keep it neat and tidy.
- For internal collections we provide a range of special containers for glass collection.
- Crates or wheeled bins help store glass safely and neatly between collections, which can be on-demand or a regular rota depending on the volumes of glass you produce.
Zero-to-landfill waste collections
- We can provide plastic sacks or wheeled bins for your general waste.
- For the part of your waste stream that can’t be recycled we use a modern energy-from-waste facility, so you can rest assured nothing is sent to landfill.