Our retail clients range from single shops to high street chains, all of which have one thing in common: regular and reliable collections of waste and recycling are an absolute must. When it comes to how we compare on price, we are highly competitive and can offer you the savings you need to keep your costs down. Our flexible collection options range from wheeled bins to pre-paid sacks, meaning we can design a service for you that suits your business.
- We have over 45 vehicles covering London and the South East
- Collections 7 days-a-week from right outside your shop
- No hefty contracts. Stay with us because you’re happy, not because you have to
- We know the council time restrictions in your area, and we stick to them
- Experts in waste management for retail
Berry Brothers & Rudd (BB&R) is Britain’s oldest wine and spirit merchant, trading from the same shop in London since 1698. They also hold two Royal Warrants for Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales for their services.
How does it work?
- Pre-paid recycling sacks or wheeled bins
- Easy to use, with one sack for all your cans, tins, plastics, card, paper and tetra packs
- Collected from the kerbside outside your shop or binstore
Zero-to-landfill general waste
- Pre-paid sacks or wheeled bins
- For everything that can’t be recycled
- Collected from the kerbside or bin store
- We send your general waste to a modern energy-from-waste facility
Cubic Meter Sacks
- Sacks are extremely strong and sturdy
- Easily pack away when not in use
- Great way to store cardboard recycling at shops short on space
- (Only available in certain areas)
You might also be interested in
Our Secure Paper shredding service guarantees the safe destruction of your confidential material to ensure your complete peace of mind.
The paper we collect from you can be back in your printer or copier within 6 weeks. Free next-day delivery and a range of recycled products.