Batteries & toners
Paper Round offers a one-stop shop, which means we can take care of the fiddly parts of your waste, too. Batteries should not be disposed of as general waste, they need specialist treatment. Toners and batteries can all be collected for recycling alongside your recycling service, from inside your workplace.
of batteries & toner recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
- Dry-cell rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries collected
- Attractive and low-cost way to store batteries between collections
- Battery boxes are emptied when we collect your other recycling
- Members battery boxes emptied for FREE
- For clients that produce larger volumes of batteries we can supply perspex tubes for storing batteries
- Once full, these are emptied when we come to collect your other recycling
Toners in boxes
- Individual toners collected with your normal recycling
- Put the used toner into the packaging of the new one
- Photocopier bottles are non recyclable so should go in your zero-to-landfill general waste bin
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates