Coffee cup recycling
Coffee cup recycling will improve your environmental credentials by reducing your carbon footprint. Coffee cups are made with virgin material, so it’s important to transform that waste into a recycled product. With 5,000 cups a minute being thrown away in the UK, this is a huge problem and we all need to play our part to find a solution. By using Paper Round to recycle your coffee cup waste you ensure they are recycled in the most environmental way possible.
- Our Account Management team will be there to guide you every step of the way
- Coffee cups need to be separated into our especially designed coffee cup recycling sacks
- We offer a launch package to get your coffee cup recycling scheme off to the best possible start
How do we collect?
Blue coffee cup sacks
- Waste cups are stacked inside the bin, maximising space
- Specially designed coffee cup recycling sacks line the bin perfectly
- The bin has a section for liquids, limiting contamination
- For workplaces that produce high volumes of coffee cup waste
- Wheeled bins provide ample storage in between collections
What happens to your coffee cup recycling?