Coffee cup recycling
Coffee cup recycling will improve your environmental credentials by reducing your carbon footprint. Coffee cups are made with virgin material, so it’s important to transform that waste into a recycled product. With 5,000 cups a minute being thrown away in the UK, this is a huge problem and we all need to play our part to find a solution. By using Paper Round to recycle your coffee cup waste you ensure they are recycled in the most environmental way possible.
of coffee cups recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
Blue coffee cup sacks
- Waste cups are stacked inside the bin, maximising space
- Specially designed coffee cup recycling sacks line the bin perfectly
- The bin has a section for liquids, limiting contamination
- For workplaces that produce high volumes of coffee cup waste
- Wheeled bins provide ample storage in between collections
Kerbside coffee cup sacks
- Ideal for kerbside customers with limited storage space
- Supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace (only available in certain areas)
Find Out More
What happens to your coffee cup recycling
Paper Round collects your coffee cups in sacks or wheeled bins
Our truck will collect your coffee cup recycling from your premises and take it to our yard
Your coffee cup recycling goes through quality control and is then baled for onward transportation
90% of the material from your coffee cups is transformed into deluxe quality paper, such as business cards which can be purchased through our office supplies department.
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates