Coffee ground recycling
Coffee ground recycling is ideal for any organisation serving lots of fresh coffee. We collect your waste coffee grounds and take them to bio-bean who produce bio-fuel pellets for powering bio-mass boilers.
Every year in the UK, 1.8 million tonnes of carbon emissions are generated by the 500,000 tonnes of coffee waste we dispose of. By putting coffee grounds through a more specialised treatment process its power as a fuel can be harnessed, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
of coffee grounds recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
- We provide specially designed wheeled bins
- Full bins are exchanged for empty, clean bins at each collection
- Ideal for businesses with large volumes of waste coffee grounds
- 40 litre caddies are lined with a clear plastic sack and emptied directly
- 30 litre pedal bins are ideal for use in kitchens, improving hygiene
- Smaller caddies are ideal for small kitchens or tea-station areas
- Caddies are lined with a biosack that can be emptied into a larger bin, sack or caddy for collection
What happens to your coffee ground recycling
Waste coffee grounds are generated at your business
Paper Round collect waste coffee grounds in wheeled bins and caddies
The waste coffee recycling truck collects waste coffee grounds from your premises and transports them to the biobean factory
biobean recycles waste coffee grounds into advanced biofuels and biochemicals
biobean produces pellets used for heating buildings
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates