General waste is inevitably produced as part of any business activity, but with Paper Round’s zero-to-landfill service you can rest assured you are taking the most environmentally friendly option.
- 100% zero-to-landfill service
- Cheaper than sending your waste to landfill
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Transported by barge along the Thames to an energy-from-waste facility
- Energy generated from incineration put back into the National Grid
How do we collect?
Pre-paid waste sacks
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- For workplaces that produce higher volumes of general waste
- Wheeled bins for storage in between collections
Portable and static compactors
- For clients with very large volumes of general waste
- Requires a loading bay or storage area
- We can provide a range of compactors and skips to suit your requirements
What happens to your general waste?