General waste is inevitably produced as part of any business activity, but with Paper Round’s zero-to-landfill service you can rest assured you are taking the most environmentally friendly option.
of waste diverted from landfill in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
Pre-paid waste sacks
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- For workplaces that produce higher volumes of general waste
- Wheeled bins for storage in between collections
Portable and static compactors
- For clients with very large volumes of general waste
- Requires a loading bay or storage area
- We can provide a range of compactors and skips to suit your requirements
- Help your cleaners recycle well
- Sack colour matches wheeled bin
What happens to your general waste
Anything that can't be recycled goes into our general waste sacks or bins
Our specialist vehicle will collect your general waste from your premises
Your waste is then transported by barge which saves 100,000 heavy goods vehicle movements from London's roads each year
Your general waste is taken to a modern energy from waste facility where it is converted into energy
The energy generated goes back into the national grid to be used by homes and businesses
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates