Glass is one of the simplest materials to recycle; there is no limit to the number of times a glass bottle can be sorted, crushed, melted and made back into a new bottle.
of glass recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
Kerbside glass recycling sacks
- Good if you have little or no storage space
- Extra-strong, plastic sacks
- Supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace (only available in certain areas)
- Good for collections from inside the workplace
- Regular or ad-hoc collections are available
- Keep your glass neat and tidy between collections
- We swap your full crate for a clean, empty one on each collection
- Freshly washed bins are exchanged for your full ones, for ultimate hygiene
- Specially designed wheeled bins protect your staff from broken glass
What happens to your glass recycling
We collect your glass bottles and jars in wheeled bins, sacks or crates
Our specialist vehicle will collect your glass recycling from your premises
Your glass is taken to a high tech glass reprocessing facility where it is crushed into cullet and sorted to remove contaminants
The cullet is used in the manufacture of new glass bottles here in the UK
We recycle glass bottles of any colour and size
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates