Glass is one of the simplest materials to recycle; there is no limit to the number of times a glass bottle can be sorted, crushed, melted and made back into a new bottle.
- We can recycle glass bottles and jars of any colour
- Glass collected is transported to a specialist facility, crushed and used to manufacture new glass bottles in the UK.
- Daily collections are available for those with a high volume of glass waste
How do we collect?
Kerbside glass recycling sacks
- Good if you have little or no storage space
- Extra-strong, plastic sacks
- Supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace (only available in certain areas)
- Good for collections from inside the workplace
- Regular or ad-hoc collections are available
- Keep your glass neat and tidy between collections
- We swap your full crate for a clean, empty one on each collection
- Freshly washed bins are exchanged for your full ones, for ultimate hygiene
- Specially designed wheeled bins protect your staff from broken glass
What happens to your glass recycling?