Paper, cans & plastic containers
Our mixed recycling service has a new name: Paper, cans & plastic containers, a name that has the advantage of doing exactly what it says on the bin. This makes things really clear for the recycling scheme users in your workplace. If you are short on space and need to limit the number of bins in your workplace, then this service is perfect for you. A combination of mixed paper, plastic containers, cans and cardboard are accepted in mixed recycling bins or sacks.
of paper, cans & plastic containers recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
- Help your cleaners recycle well
- Sack colour matches wheeled bin
Kerbside sacks for paper, cans & plastic containers
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- For larger producers of paper, cans & plastic containers
- Wheeled bins provide ample storage in between collections
Portable and static compactors
- For clients with very large volumes of paper, cans & plastic containers
- Requires a loading bay or storage area
- We can provide a range of compactors and skips to suit your requirements
What happens to your paper, cans & plastic containers?
Use our colour-coded bins and sacks to store your paper, cans & plastic containers
We collect paper, cans & plastic containers from your business using our specialist truck
The valuable materials from your paper, cans & plastic containers are separated at our facility
New products are made from your waste, including reusable plastic bottles
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates