Mixed recycling is perfect for those commercial businesses who want to limit the number of bins in their workplace. A combination of mixed paper, plastic, cans and cardboard are accepted in mixed recycling bins or sacks.
of mixed recycling recycled in the last 30 days
How do we collect?
- Help your cleaners recycle well
- Sack colour matches wheeled bin
Kerbside sacks for mixed recycling
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- For larger producers of mixed recycling
- Wheeled bins provide ample storage in between collections
Portable and static compactors
- For clients with very large volumes of mixed recycling
- Requires a loading bay or storage area
- We can provide a range of compactors and skips to suit your requirements
What happens to your mixed recycling?
Use our colour-coded bins and sacks to store your mixed recycling
We collect mixed recycling from your business using our specialist truck
The valuable materials from your mixed recycling are separated at our facility
New products are made from your waste, including reusable plastic bottles
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates