Mixed recycling is perfect for those commercial businesses who want to limit the number of bins in their workplace. A combination of mixed paper, plastic, cans and cardboard are accepted in mixed recycling bins or sacks.
- Sorted at our state-of-the-art Materials Recycling Facility
- Newspapers, magazines and office paper can all be put in mixed recycling
- Slim Jim bins are perfect for storage between collections inside the office
- Our free posters and stickers educate staff on what can go in each bin
How do we collect?
Kerbside sacks for mixed recycling
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- For larger producers of mixed recycling
- Wheeled bins provide ample storage in between collections
Portable and static compactors
- For clients with very large volumes of mixed recycling
- Requires a loading bay or storage area
- We can provide a range of compactors and skips to suit your requirements
What happens to your mixed recycling?