Keep your staff and buildings COVID-secure with our PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) disposal service.
Used PPE such as face masks, gloves and other materials such as lateral flow test kits, tissues and hand towels may have come into contact with the Coronavirus, so it’s important that this waste stream is kept separate from recycling and is incinerated in accordance with Public Health England advice.
Our PPE collection service helps businesses go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of their staff members.
We will supply you with everything that you need to dispose of used PPE waste safely, economically and in full compliance with environmental legislation.
How do we collect?
80l pedal bin
- White with an orange lid
- Foot operated hands free option
- Easy to clean
240l wheeled bin
- For safe storage in your waste bin area
- Colour-coded so they are easily identified
Kerbside PPE disposal sacks
- For customers with little or no storage space
- Supplied on a roll, and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
- PPE must be double bagged
Heavy duty orange sacks are double bagged and secured using cable ties
Securely fastened sacks are stored in orange 240l wheeled bins. Stored for 72 hours where required*
We collect your PPE sacks which are sent to a 100% energy recovery facility in our tracked vehicles
Used PPE is incinerated and converted into energy
*UK Government Advise
• Waste that’s been in contact with someone who may have Covid-19 must be quarantined for 72 hours before it can be disposed of in a normal (non-hazardous) waste stream.