Secure Paper is our security shredding company, providing a specialist service for disposing of your confidential waste. Collections can be made from anywhere inside your building and you will receive a certificate of destruction when your material has been destroyed. Confidential paper, hard drives and other items for secure disposal, are taken via a tracked vehicle to our secure shredding facility where they are shredded or wiped, depending on the item and your requirements.
- Lockable cabinets and bins keep your data safe prior to collection
- We are members of both BSIA and NAID
- Our processing methods comply with BS EN 15713
- Staff screened to BS 7858 so you know your data is safe
What do we collect?
Paper is the most commonly shredded item we collect, from archive clearances to regular collections, we can help keep your data safe.
Although we do offer a fully comprehensive data-wiping service, we understand that some clients would rather their hard drives are completely destroyed.
CDs and DVDs
We can securely shred CDs and DVDs to protect your confidential data stored on them. All types of CDs and DVDs can be shredded.
Discarded uniforms in the wrong hands can result in misrepresentation of your brand. We offer a unique textile shredding service for securely disposing of uniforms and other clothing, such as faulty garments.
Archives filled with unwanted VHS tapes are simply taking up space in your workplace. Our specialist VHS tape shredding service securely and conveniently disposes of your redundant tapes.
How do we collect?
- Made of tough polypropylene
- Come with special security tags keep your confidential material safe
Executive security bin
- Self-closing baffle prevents removal of papers via lid
- Can never be left unlocked with its secure lock system
- Available in 12 colours to suit your workplace
- Specially designed to ensure the utmost safety of your confidential material
- Bins are emptied directly into our special security vehicle, or exchanged for empty bins on collection
- High quality, lockable cabinets to store your confidential materials between collections
- Look smart and provide additional assurance for your business
- Yellow security sacks are sized to fit these cabinets perfectly and can be relined by our vetted staff
What happens to your secure shredding?