SustainABLE Box is great news for the planet. Created to capture your hard-to-recycle items, we’ll give them a new life by recycling them with one of our vetted service partners. SustainABLE Box will help to boost your recycling rates by collecting materials otherwise destined for general waste, such as crisp packets, coffee pods, PPE, stationery, and plastic film.
What do we collect?
- Plastic coffee pods
- Crisp packets
- Snack wrappers
- Plastic toiletries
- Plastic film
- Flexible plastics
- Cup lids
- Toner/print cartridges
- Aluminium coffee pods
How do we collect?
- The small box can be displayed on a worktop in your workplace
- Brightly colour-coded labels are perfect for staff engagement
- Collections take place inside your workplace
- Can be lined with one of our SustainABLE Sacks for wet materials such as coffee pods for protection
- Perfect for customers who wish to use their own bins to collect hard-to-recycle items, SustainABLE sack acts as a bin liner
- Labelled with our colour-coded SustainABLE stickers
- Collections take place inside your workplace or from your loading bay
What happens to your hard-to-recycle items with SustainABLE Box?
Hard-to-recycle items such as plastic film, coffee capsules and crisp packets are generated at your business
We'll deliver a flat-packed SustainABLE Box or Sack, with stickers for your chosen material
Fill your assembled Box or Sack with your chosen material and use the material sticker to act as a poster
Once full, we'll collect your SustainABLE Box or Sack and transport it back to our Materials Recovery Facility
We'll then sort the materials, ready to be transported to one of our re-processors
Your hard-to-recycle items are then transformed into new products, some of which you can buy back from us!
How do we collaborate with you?
We've perfected our approach to working with our clients over the last 30 years to maximise their recycling rates