With sustainability moving up the agenda for most organisations, it’s more important than ever that the products we use every day are responsibly sourced, creating positive impacts for people and the planet. We’ve now made it easy to make a small change to the products you buy, which can have a real and positive social and environmental impact.
We call it our SustainABLE Procurement programme.
The first of its kind, our team of experts have curated a selection of products to help you choose the most ethical and sustainable office supplies on the market.
If you are based in central London, you can now also get most of your orders delivered by bike.
Cargo, without the carbon.
Cargo delivery really is a no-brainer:
- Good for the environment as no tailpipe CO2 emissions
- Helps you reduce your Scope 3 carbon emissions
- Vehicle consolidation – reduce vehicle congestion and noise pollution around your building
- Improve air quality for your local community
SustainABLE Procurement Categories
In order to be classified as a SustainABLE Procurement product, at least 1 of the following external criteria must be met:
- Environmental Certification
- Ethical Supply Chains
- Recycled Content
You'll find these icons displayed across our range of products, so you can choose the most ethical and environmental products for your business.